The Singer 4411 sewing machine is heavy duty yet lightweight which makes it ideal for demanding usage. It's designed with a long lasting stainless steel bed plate. It can handle all types of fabric and sewing, from delicate embroidering to quilting; it’s also suitable for users of any experience.
The 4411 has 11 Built-in Stitches 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Buttonhole, perfect for crafts, home dec, clothing construction and much more!
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute - Sews faster than a standard sewing machine.
- 60% Stronger Motor - A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate - Fabric glides easily across the machine arm
- Top Drop-in Bobbin - Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply.
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole - Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 4 easy steps.
- Snap-on Presser Feet - Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - Control Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- Free Arm - Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars,pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 5mm Stitch Width - Select stitches can be set to 5mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look.
- Three Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zips or cording and topstitching.
- Automatic Reverse - Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches.
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Dust Cover, Instruction Book and Foot Speed Controller
|Free Gift||Limited Stock at an unbeatable price|
|Warranty||Extended Warranty 10 Years Parts and Labour|
|Weight Kg||6.4 Kg|
|Size||H39 x W31 x D15 cm|
|Variable Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Access||Top Loading|
|Transparent bobbin cover Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Carrying or Storage Cover||No|
|Automatically Tensions Thread||No|
|Integrated Needle Threader||No|
|Thread End Cutting||No|
|Number of Stitch Selections||11|
|Popular Stitch Functions||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Overlock Stretch|
|Formation of Buttonholes||4-Step Sequence|
|Variety of Buttonholes||No|
|Maximum Speed Limit Adjustment||No|
|Needle Up/Down Function||No|
|Integrated Dual Feed System||No|
|Integrated Fabric Feed Lowering||No|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
You may also be interested in the following
Average rating 4.8/5 Stars.
Stoke-on-Trent Review by Sam
I'm a newcomer to sewing and was nervous about my first machine. I did a lot of research and concluded that this was the one for me and sewingmachinesales was the best price by some margin.
The Singer 4411 proved to be pretty simple to operate. The instruction manual is mostly easy to understand. It seems to handle everything I have thrown at it with no complaints; I tried heavy cotton fabric layered so thick it would barely fit under the foot and it stitched right through it using the basic needle.
It does have some features which I'm struggling to understand; adjusting the thread tension is still something of a mystery, as is the purpose of the needle side position dial. Likewise, some design elements could be slightly better; the bobbin winding mechanism seems prone to fouling and the manual handle could do with something to hold onto. Still, it seems to be an excellent bit of kit from what I can tell, although as it's the only sewing machine I've owned it is hard for me to judge. (Posted on February 17, 2017)
Cardiff Review by ALEXANDRA
The machine arrived on the estimated date. It was well packaged and secured! A really great machine! I am very happy with my little present who came inside my package too! Thanks a lot! ;) (Posted on February 17, 2017)
Glasgow Review by Michelle Gilmartin
Brilliant machine for price. Much sturdier than others I've had. Free gift was an unexpected bonus. Delivered quick and free! I've stitched lightweight fabric and heavy fabric without have to adjust anything. Delighted with this singer heavy duty machine. (Posted on February 14, 2017)
IOW. UK Review by John Nicol
Thank you for the very fast delivery of my singer Heavy duty Sewing machine. It is a great machine. Will definitely do more business in the future
Kind Regards John Nicol (Posted on February 9, 2017)
Devon Review by Talor Oake
A perfect machine for any household job. Light weight but not too light weight. A good strong feel when in use. Came set up and ready to go. A good price. Fast fast delivery. Recommended. (Posted on January 20, 2017)
Edinburgh Review by Ladyriver
Excellent service, fast delivery and good quality sewing machine at a very good price. (Posted on December 19, 2016)
Cambridge Review by Butterfly140
Compact, sturdy and easy to use. Stitches straight and zig zag with many variations of stitches. Stitches forward and reverse for securing seams. Can take thick fabric as well as fine. Very quiet and responsive. (Posted on November 14, 2016)
LONDON Review by darren cristofoli
A great machine, great price, and looks and work just great. Darren (Posted on November 1, 2016)
Surrey Review by Emma
A great purchase.....very happy. I'm a complete beginner and teaching myself as I go. This machine is very easy to use and feels sturdy. Would highly recommend this model and this supplier. Excellent price and super fast delivery. (Posted on October 25, 2016)
United Kingdom Review by Beverly Allen
The machine arrived on the estimated date. It was well packaged and secured. (Posted on October 9, 2016)
Leeds Review by Debbie Green
This is an excellent sewing machine. I wear hearing aids and was worried if it was noisy and would vibrate through my hearing aids but it does not, it is quiet and lovely to use. I have never had a sewing machine before, but my friend who has had many was so impressed by this and wants one. It's really easy to use, it's as described. I wanted it to use on pvc leather and it's a dream. Anyone who's considering buying this, I would definetly recommend it. (Posted on July 21, 2016)
Winchester Review by Graeham
100% as described. Unbeatable price and service. Dead easy to thread up with better bobbin fitting and location than my old machine. A delight to use. Have not tried on multiple folds of denim yet but if it manages that, then I will be on cloud 9. (Posted on March 28, 2014)
While you are here it would be helpful to tell us what you think! Why not share your review with others.
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.