How to get the most from an Ironing Press
How to get the most from an Ironing Press - Knowledge Base
- What are steam press heating plates made of?
- The jaws of the press must be closed but for how long when pressing?
- What are the pressing cushions for?
- Do you have to use special water in a steam press?
- Do I have to keep the press flat for storage?
- Cleaning the heating plate
- The board cover has torn?
- I don't know which size steam press I need?
- Which press should I buy STEAM or DRY?
- But how would I iron sleeves, do i need a sleeve board?
- Is it difficult to push jaws down firmly on the steam press?
- What temperature setting should you use for different fabrics?
- Will the steam press damage my laundry?
- Quick tip for people who have a new press and have not read instruction book!
- Tell me about Roller Presses
- Which size Rotary Iron to get
- What about King Size bedding
- My Press has stopped heating up