Quick tip for people who have a new press and have not read instruction book!
Quick tip for people who have a new press and have not read instruction book! Do read it, its worth it... that would be my first piece of advice.
After opening the box it go's without saying that the instruction book must be flicked through if only to read about the settings. You don't want to overfill the water tank on first use.
But one quick tip is to make sure that buttons on garments are facing down into the padded bed when ironing. If you don't do that then the buttons may melt! causing marks on the heating plate.
- What are steam press heating plates made of?
- The jaws of the press must be closed but for how long when pressing?
- Do I have to keep the press flat for storage?
- Cleaning the heating plate
- The board cover has torn?
- Do you have to use special water in a steam press?
- I don't know which size steam press I need?
- But how would I iron sleeves, do i need a sleeve board?
- Is it difficult to push jaws down firmly on the steam press?
- Will the steam press damage my laundry?
- Tell me about Roller Presses
- Which size Rotary Iron to get
- What about King Size bedding
- My Press has stopped heating up
- Which press should I buy STEAM or DRY?
- What are the pressing cushions for?
- What temperature setting should you use for different fabrics?