The board cover has torn?
The board cover has torn? Just like a normal ironing board, your cover and under cover padding will from time to time need replacing.
Most silver coloured steam press covers are Teflon coated. Teflon-treated covers are not only stain repellent but heat-reflective too, they reflect the heat back up towards the laundry being pressed and ensure no loss of steam through the cover.
At the same time when looking for a new cover, don't forget to change the foam padding, it is just as important to get he best results from your steam press.
- What are steam press heating plates made of?
- The jaws of the press must be closed but for how long when pressing?
- Do I have to keep the press flat for storage?
- Cleaning the heating plate
- I don't know which size steam press I need?
- Do you have to use special water in a steam press?
- But how would I iron sleeves, do i need a sleeve board?
- Is it difficult to push jaws down firmly on the steam press?
- Will the steam press damage my laundry?
- Quick tip for people who have a new press and have not read instruction book!
- Tell me about Roller Presses
- Which size Rotary Iron to get
- What about King Size bedding
- My Press has stopped heating up
- Which press should I buy STEAM or DRY?
- What are the pressing cushions for?
- What temperature setting should you use for different fabrics?