Do I have to keep the press flat for storage?
Do I have to keep the press flat for storage? The answer to that question is, no the press is easily stored upright. It takes up much less space when positioned upright and can be simply placed a cupboard.
Make sure the handle is down with the lock in position(usually a simple turn of a dial), hence locking the pressing plates together. The press should also have been emptied of any water before leaving for long periods of time.
Plus, of course make sure it is unplugged and left to cool before storage!
- What are steam press heating plates made of?
- The jaws of the press must be closed but for how long when pressing?
- Cleaning the heating plate
- The board cover has torn?
- I don't know which size steam press I need?
- Do you have to use special water in a steam press?
- But how would I iron sleeves, do i need a sleeve board?
- Is it difficult to push jaws down firmly on the steam press?
- Will the steam press damage my laundry?
- Quick tip for people who have a new press and have not read instruction book!
- Tell me about Roller Presses
- Which size Rotary Iron to get
- What about King Size bedding
- My Press has stopped heating up
- Which press should I buy STEAM or DRY?
- What are the pressing cushions for?
- What temperature setting should you use for different fabrics?