Bernina Bernette B64 Airlock Overlocker
SAVE £150 + FREE Carry Bag worth £40
Delivery: 1 Working Day(s) (Sat, Sun options)
Expected Delivery Date is Wednesday, August 10th
Why choose the Bernette B64 Airlock from us?
Upgrading to a new overlocker can open up huge host of added features, that are only available to modern overlockers. This Bernette B64 Airlock has a extension table, knee lifter, tools and accessories storage, fabric trim catcher and or course automatic air threading system.
One of the highlights of the B64 is the new MTC (Micro Thread Control) system, it is a small adjustment lever close to the presser foot and allows fine adjustment of the over-edge thread length. Quickly set this to allow a little bit more or less thread over the fabric edge for that perfect overlocked seam.
Space to the right of the needle is 130mm far wider that most other models, it gives more room to manipulate the material being stitched, Because of the larger flatter area Bernina had to redesign the lighting and now the B64 uses 5 LED lights to illuminate the needle, foot and stitching area. Attaching the hard plastic slip on fabric trim catcher saves time when cleaning up after a project.
Pull off the sleeve arm and the B64 is ready to sew tubular items such as cuffs, legs and necklines. Need more working area? Clip on the 40 cm x 26 cm extension table for larger projects.
A new knee lift feature leave both hands free to set the fabric to the correct position for starting to overlock.
- Air threading at the touch of a button
- 1300 Sititches-per-minute
- Differential feed
- Adjustable overlock width up to 7mm
- Adjustable stitch length
- Accessory storage in the front cover
- Micro Thread Control
- Rolled hem lever
- Clip on presser feet
- Automatic thread tension release
- Colour coded threading paths
- Fabric thickness presser foot adjustment
- Manual needle threader has its own storage location
16 Overlocking Stitches:
One of our images show the stitch options available for almost any overlocking task.
Decorative thread guide
Spare upper knife
BERNINA Needle set (ELx705)
Needle Threader and Inserter
Needle allen Key
Upper looper converter
Fabric trim bin
Foot control & power lead
|Model Number||B64 Airlock|
|Promotion||SAVE £150 + FREE Carry Bag worth £40|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 Year, Our 10 Year Extended Warranty Applies|
|Size (Height, Width, Depth)||H29 x W42 x D29 cm|
|Variable Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
|Jet Air Threading||Yes|
|Lay In Threading||Yes|
|Auto Tension Release||Yes|
|Auto Looper Threader||Yes|
|Rolled Hem||Yes, by Lever|
|Stitch Functions||2 Thread, 3 Thread, 4 Thread|
I'm very happy with the machine. My first overlocker and so far I have only run a few "tests", trying out the various stitches it offers, but here are my thoughts:
1) Very easy threading. I can thread in a matter of minutes
2) Love the removable side panel. Great working space and seems study enough
3) I've done a test of about 9 different stitches so far - clear instructions for each stitch given on a handy card (that I've taped to the side panel so it's always to hand), and the settings are all easy to change/ tweak if needed
4) Good support helpline, which I've already used.
Can't wait to start my next project and give it a decent run!