Singer Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine
Free £50 Bundle + 10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery
Delivery: 1 Working Day(s) (Sat, Sun options)
Expected Delivery Date is Tuesday, September 28th
Why choose the Singer 4411 from us?
The Singer 4411 sewing machine is heavy duty yet lightweight which makes it ideal for demanding usage. It's designed with a long lasting stainless steel bed plate. It can handle all types of fabric and sewing, from delicate embroidering to quilting; it’s also suitable for users of any experience.
The 4411 has 11 Built-in Stitches 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Buttonhole, perfect for crafts, home dec, clothing construction and much more!
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute - Sews faster than a standard sewing machine.
- 60% Stronger Motor - A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate - Fabric glides easily across the machine arm
- Top Drop-in Bobbin - Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply.
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole - Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 4 easy steps.
- Snap-on Presser Feet - Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - Control Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- Free Arm - Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars,pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 5mm Stitch Width - Select stitches can be set to 5mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look.
- Three Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zips or cording and topstitching.
- Automatic Reverse - Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches.
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Dust Cover, Instruction Book and Foot Speed Controller
|Promotion||Free £50 Bundle + 10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery|
|Warranty||Extended Warranty 10 Years Parts and Labour|
|Weight Kg||6.4 Kg|
|Size (Height, Width, Depth)||H39 x W31 x D15 cm|
|Variable Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Access||Top Loading|
|Transparent bobbin cover Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Carrying or Storage Cover||No|
|Automatically Tensions Thread||No|
|Integrated Needle Threader||No|
|Thread End Cutting||No|
|Number of Stitch Selections||11|
|Popular Stitch Functions||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Overlock Stretch|
|Formation of Buttonholes||4-Step Sequence|
|Maximum Speed Limit Adjustment||No|
|Needle Up/Down Function||No|
|Integrated Dual Feed System||No|
|Integrated Fabric Feed Lowering||No|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
I'm happy with recent purchase .High quality sawing machine ,delivered as been told.
Great sewing machine came with in days
Great service, machine arrived earlier than expected. Very pleasantly surprised with the smoothness, ease and speed of my new machine. Would definitely recommend it. Sits firmly on my table yet is lighter than my previous Janome machine which annoyingly kept moving when being used.
Really happy with my new machine.exactly what i wanted .very easy to use.great service and fadt delivery .
The ( Singer 4411 ) Heavy Duty , is ideal for clothing alterations, adequate number of stitch patterns , functional ( Blind hem , Overcast, Zig-Zag. The machine is solid construction but not heavy, the motor is stronger at 1100 stitches per minute . I find the speed is good as I have often used ( Singer 4411A Industrial at 5000 stitches per minute ).
A very good machine! slightly noisy but works perfectly! i would definitely recommend it!
Brilliant service - great price and was delivered the next day, thank you!
Best sewing machine , easy operate
very good delivery service, less than 24 hours,excellent machine would recomend
I should preface this by saying I have no experience with sewing machines other than this Singer 4411. That said, it's great. With a heavy duty leather needle, it stiches through 4 layers of thick material and a 4mm dyneema rope without any problems. It copes with extremely thin material really well too. It is simple to use, having enough functions to do a really good job, but not so many that it is overburdened with complexity. I think it is a totally brilliant machine for its price.