Singer Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine
Reduced + 10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery
Why choose the Singer 4411 from us?
While courier companies are making every effort to deliver within a standard operating time frame, this is not always possible. Deliveries may be delayed. more info.
The Singer 4411 sewing machine is heavy duty yet lightweight which makes it ideal for demanding usage. It's designed with a long lasting stainless steel bed plate. It can handle all types of fabric and sewing, from delicate embroidering to quilting; it’s also suitable for users of any experience.
The 4411 has 11 Built-in Stitches 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Buttonhole, perfect for crafts, home dec, clothing construction and much more!
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute - Sews faster than a standard sewing machine.
- 60% Stronger Motor - A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate - Fabric glides easily across the machine arm
- Top Drop-in Bobbin - Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply.
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole - Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 4 easy steps.
- Snap-on Presser Feet - Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - Control Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- Free Arm - Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars,pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 5mm Stitch Width - Select stitches can be set to 5mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look.
- Three Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zips or cording and topstitching.
- Automatic Reverse - Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches.
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Dust Cover, Instruction Book and Foot Speed Controller
|Promotion||Reduced + 10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery|
|Warranty||Extended Warranty 10 Years Parts and Labour|
|Weight Kg||6.4 Kg|
|Size (Height, Width, Depth)||H39 x W31 x D15 cm|
|Variable Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Access||Top Loading|
|Transparent bobbin cover Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Carrying or Storage Cover||No|
|Automatically Tensions Thread||No|
|Integrated Needle Threader||No|
|Thread End Cutting||No|
|Number of Stitch Selections||11|
|Popular Stitch Functions||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Overlock Stretch|
|Formation of Buttonholes||4-Step Sequence|
|Maximum Speed Limit Adjustment||No|
|Needle Up/Down Function||No|
|Integrated Dual Feed System||No|
|Integrated Fabric Feed Lowering||No|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
Good buying experience, quick delivery and the machine, singer 4411, is surprisingly easy to use even for a thicko like me. I had it up and running in half an hour sewing collars on shirts etc. Sewing Machine Sales price was competitive and came with some additional goodies - sewing kit, scissors etc.
My partner bought this machine for me as my old one had just given up after eight years. It arrived really quickly - the day after he ordered it - and it's proved to be ideal for my needs.
It's fast and heavy duty, and has all the basic stitches I use, including overlocker. I has a solid look to it too!
I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants a solid, reliable machine but doesn't need anything too complex.
Excellent delivery. The machine is good value for money. It is easy to use and works perfectly.
I find this machine is excellent value for money I am very pleased with this machine I have not used it much I am pleased with what it has done so far the 4-step buttonhole is really good I'm looking forward to using it more.
Great Machine. Exactly what I needed. Highly recommend.
Delivery fast & top class. Machine does all that is required, easy to use & a strong motor.
Excellent machine. Delivered next day. Multifunctional and great for heavy work.
I'm happy with recent purchase .High quality sawing machine ,delivered as been told.
Great sewing machine came with in days
Great service, machine arrived earlier than expected. Very pleasantly surprised with the smoothness, ease and speed of my new machine. Would definitely recommend it. Sits firmly on my table yet is lighter than my previous Janome machine which annoyingly kept moving when being used.