Singer Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine
Free £50 Bundle + 10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery
Delivery: 1 Working Day(s) (Sat, Sun options)
Expected Delivery Date is Tuesday, September 28th
Why choose the Singer 4411 from us?
The Singer 4411 sewing machine is heavy duty yet lightweight which makes it ideal for demanding usage. It's designed with a long lasting stainless steel bed plate. It can handle all types of fabric and sewing, from delicate embroidering to quilting; it’s also suitable for users of any experience.
The 4411 has 11 Built-in Stitches 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Buttonhole, perfect for crafts, home dec, clothing construction and much more!
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute - Sews faster than a standard sewing machine.
- 60% Stronger Motor - A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate - Fabric glides easily across the machine arm
- Top Drop-in Bobbin - Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply.
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole - Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 4 easy steps.
- Snap-on Presser Feet - Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - Control Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- Free Arm - Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars,pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 5mm Stitch Width - Select stitches can be set to 5mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look.
- Three Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zips or cording and topstitching.
- Automatic Reverse - Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches.
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Dust Cover, Instruction Book and Foot Speed Controller
|Promotion||Free £50 Bundle + 10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery|
|Warranty||Extended Warranty 10 Years Parts and Labour|
|Weight Kg||6.4 Kg|
|Size (Height, Width, Depth)||H39 x W31 x D15 cm|
|Variable Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Access||Top Loading|
|Transparent bobbin cover Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Carrying or Storage Cover||No|
|Automatically Tensions Thread||No|
|Integrated Needle Threader||No|
|Thread End Cutting||No|
|Number of Stitch Selections||11|
|Popular Stitch Functions||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Overlock Stretch|
|Formation of Buttonholes||4-Step Sequence|
|Maximum Speed Limit Adjustment||No|
|Needle Up/Down Function||No|
|Integrated Dual Feed System||No|
|Integrated Fabric Feed Lowering||No|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
A great machine, great price, and looks and work just great. Darren
A great purchase.....very happy. I'm a complete beginner and teaching myself as I go. This machine is very easy to use and feels sturdy. Would highly recommend this model and this supplier. Excellent price and super fast delivery.
The machine arrived on the estimated date. It was well packaged and secured.
This is an excellent sewing machine. I wear hearing aids and was worried if it was noisy and would vibrate through my hearing aids but it does not, it is quiet and lovely to use. I have never had a sewing machine before, but my friend who has had many was so impressed by this and wants one. It's really easy to use, it's as described. I wanted it to use on pvc leather and it's a dream. Anyone who's considering buying this, I would definetly recommend it.
100% as described. Unbeatable price and service. Dead easy to thread up with better bobbin fitting and location than my old machine. A delight to use. Have not tried on multiple folds of denim yet but if it manages that, then I will be on cloud 9.