Bernina Sewing Machine Button Hole Foot #3
While courier companies are making every effort to deliver within a standard operating time frame, this is not always possible. Deliveries may be delayed. more info.
Buttonholes with and without gimp, use for many sizes of button hole.
- Use this buttonhole foot whenever manual buttonholes are indicated such as for extra long or extra small buttonholes, or in difficult areas with uneven thicknesses of fabrics such as narrow collar stands
- Use this foot to sew buttonholes with or without gimp
- The sole of the foot has two grooves, which allow the fabric to move freely even as thread builds up to form the beads of the buttonhole. The guide between the grooves helps keep the beads of the buttonhole parallel, even when long buttonholes are sewn
- The slight indentation in the front of the foot allows the free passage of the thread as the stitching reverses to complete the buttonhole
- The center "toe" (prong) in the front of the foot can be used to hook gimp or cord. It is used for corded buttonholes, gathering with cord or sewing shirring elastic.
- This foot can also be used for whip-and-roll edges in fine fabrics like batiste (Swiss edge)
Ordered the button hole foot for my wife, once I had placed the order it was sent first class delivery, arrived the next day ,my wife was delighted with it, many thanks for your prompt delivery.