Brother Braiding Foot
The adjustable guide on this foot offers perfectly centered hands free placement of cords, ribbon, all kinds of fancy braiding, even elastic being applied or tape up to 5mm in width. Comes with Instructions.
How to use the Brother Braiding Foot..?
1. Loosen the screw on the presser foot and insert a braid through the guide before attaching the presser foot on the machine.
2. Slide the plate of the guide back and forth to fit the width of the braid.
3. Tighten the screw and pull the braid behind the presser foot.
4. Attach the presser foot onto the machine.
5. Set the zig zag width slightly wider than the width of the braid.
6. Stitch braid in place.