Pfaff Beading Foot For 4mm Beads
Delivery: 3-4 Working Day(s) (Next day optional)
Expected Delivery Date is Wednesday, July 13th
1. Snap on the Beading foot.
2. Thread your machine with invisible thread in the needle and regular sewing thread matching the fabric in the bobbin
3. Select a zigzag stitch or a blind hem stitch. Adjust the settings of the stitch according to the size of the beads. For 4 mm beads Zigzag stitch length 3,5 width 4,0 Blind hem stitch length 1,0 width 4,5 For 6mm beads Zigzag stitch length 6,0 width 6,0 Blind hem stitch length 1,5 width 6,0
4. Place the bead string under the foot in the groove on the underside of the beading foot.
5. Place stabilizer under the fabric.
6. Lower the needle thread tension to achieve a beautiful stitch.
7. Lower the presser foot. Turn the hand wheel to take enough manual stitches to set the beads in place. Stitch the bead string to a scrap piece of fabric first to test thread tension, stitch length and stitch width according to the beads and the fabric. Make adjustments if needed.
8. Stitch slowly using the Pfaff Beading Foot 4mm.
Very easy to use, just clip on, set to zigzag, set stitch size to an 4 or 5,
loosen your tension by upto 2 dots
start slowly and think where you want put the fabric beads on the fabric. If you want to do tight curves AND your fabric is thin just drop your feed dogs and maybe add some stabliser or cheap sewon interfacing under it.