Brother Innovis F420 Sewing Machine
Special Offer - Free Brother Creative Quilting kit worth £149 included
Why choose the BrotherInnov-is F420?
Following on from the success of the 350SE, this new Brother Innovis F420 has all the delights of it's predecessor plus the addition of extra alphabets and larger LCD screen size, 73 x 40mm. Being computerised, it is so easy to use, with touch-button controls and pre-programmed stitches.
Other new features include:
• Extra stitches, now over 140 decorative plus 3 extra lettering styles, now 5 fonts.
• LED light about the working area.
• Larger screen with more information available.
• Lockstitch button, to tie-in threads at the beginning and end of a seam automatically.
• SFDS – more about this feature later!
• More computer control over stitches, now you can return to the start of a pattern at the touch of a button.
• Now you can store extra stitches in to the (pocket button) machine memory.
Bring fresh style to your home whilst using this Brother F420 and be sure of the very best stitch every time. The Innovis F420 puts all the function buttons at your fingertips in one convenient, easy-to-use touch pad operation panel.
Making your stitch selections could not be easier. Simply key in the number of the pre programmed stitch you would like to use. This is your sewing control centre. The most frequently used stitches, like zigzag, straight, blind hem, ricrac, triple straight stretch and slant stretch have their own place on the touch panel. Each will allow you to sew perfect seams on any weights of fabric thanks to automatic foot pressure.
SFDS or Square Feed Drive System, is the new way to move or feed the materials forwards of backwards under the presser foot whilst sewing a seam giving you precise fabric handling. The wider and longer feed dogs, in conjunction with the longer sewing foot, gives better fabric control while stitching...meaning that silky dress that needs shorting can now be sewn with ease; the heavy curtains that were put to one side because your last sewing machine could not manage the thicknesses can now be finished off on the F420, without undue stress on the machine or the user.
Highlight functions include:
• Up to 7 mm decorative stitch width.
• Upper and lower thread cutting at the touch of a button.
• Advanced needle threading system.
• Maximum sewing speed setting.
• Hard plastic protective cover.
• My custom stitch, allows you to create your very own stitch designs.
• Electronic foot speed controller or control the speed by button.
• Needle up/down button.
• Lockstitch button.
• Reverse continues or at the touch of a button.
• Quickset bobbin and winder.
• Knee lifter.
I love the ability to store my favourite stitches The F420 has 15 memory positions to store personal stitches or custom stitches you have created. Instead of having to remember mock hand quilting stitch is mode 1 stitch number 23, or Cross stitch is mode 2 stitch number 52, or stipple stitch is mode 3 stitch number 18, I save them as "my favourite stitch" 1, 2 and 3. So, so easy.
Not only does this Brother sewing machine come with a twin needle, at the touch of a button it will convert to twin needle settings!
Electronic Stitch Formation, means electronic movement of the stepper motors that control the pattern formation allows for perfectly formed patterns every time.
One customer said “Great machine. Very easy to use with quality stitches. Had Brother previously and was pleased with that one too. This one is an upgrade and I am really enjoying all the new features.” And another said “Great sewing machine. Automatic thread cutting and threading is fantastic. Loads of great stitches to choose from” and we say “yes, we recommend it”
• XC2691003 Button hole foot "A"
• XC3098031 Overcasting foot "G"
• XD0310031 Monogramming foot "N"
• X59370021 Zipper foot "I"
• XC3021051 Zig Zag foot "J" (fitted to machine)
• X56409051 Blind Stitch Foot "R"
• 130489001 Button fitting foot
Bobbins, Needles, Twin needle pack, Lint brush, Eyelet punching tool, 2 x Screwdrivers, 3 x Spool caps, Twin spool pin, Spool net, Electronic foot speed control, Seam ripper, Manual, Quick reference guide, Accessory bag, Disc shaped screw driver, Hard Case/Cover.
Optional options, just to name a few popular ones:
Side cutter, Quilting Guide, Wide Extension Table, Walking Foot, Quilting Feet, Adjustable Zipper/Piping foot, Non stick (Teflon) foot, Open toe foot, Applique foot, Free motion foot.
|Model Number||Innov-is F420|
|Free Gift||Special Offer - Free Brother Creative Quilting kit worth £149 included|
|Warranty||3 Years Full Manufacturers Warranty|
|Size||W44 cm x H29 cm|
|Variable Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Access||Top Loading|
|Transparent bobbin cover Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Carrying or Storage Cover||Yes|
|Automatically Tensions Thread||No|
|Integrated Needle Threader||Advanced Automatic|
|Thread End Cutting||Automatic|
|Number of Stitch Selections||140|
|Popular Stitch Functions||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Stretch Blind Hem, Rolled Hem, Straight Stretch, Overlock Stretch, Scallop, Ric Rac, Honeycomb, Herringbone, Gathering, Applique, Sew-On Buttons, Quilting Stitches, Plus decorative patterns|
|Formation of Buttonholes||1-Step Fully Automatic|
|Variety of Buttonholes||10|
|Maximum Speed Limit Adjustment||Yes|
|Needle Up/Down Function||Yes|
|Integrated Dual Feed System||No|
|Integrated Fabric Feed Lowering||Yes|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|