Pfaff Select 3.2 sewing machine
What makes the NEW Pfaff Select 3.2 special..! reliability, strength and precision. Easy to use soft touch button selection with 27 stitch functions. Choose from 15 different needle positions for perfect zip placement or seam widths. Every machine in the Select range has an extra slim free arm, always handy for children's cuffs and dolls clothes. It uses bright LED lights which make for no-flicker lighting of the sewing area.
For quilters the Select 3.2 has a high presser foot lifter and constant powerful needle piercing power, makes for controlled sewing. When you're ready for free-motion stitching, drop the feed dogs, put the presser foot lever into free-motion position and stipple away.
Pfaff developed Integrated Dual Feed (IDT) system is introduced at this level and beyond, ensuring fabric is fed evenly from the top and the bottom at the same time, at any stitch length and in forward and reverse, to eliminate fabric slip. A great example of this is to take about 8 to 10 strands of different coloured threads, set stitch to zigzag and with the threads placed under the foot, engage the IDT system, start sewing and guide them under the foot. The result is your own decorative cord. Just imagine using this on silky fabrics.
- 27 utility stitch functions, covers a wide range of stretch stitches.
- Automatic buttonholes in adjustable widths. Sew them easily without having to turn the fabric.
- Infinitely variable stitch width up-to 5.5mm and length up-to 6.0mm.
- 15 needle positions for perfect topstitching and accurate seams.
- Electronic speed control giving full motor power even at slow speeds. You can switch between two speed settings, one will slow the novice sewer down, the other setting will make full use of the powerful 90 watt motors speed....
- Snap-on presser feet.
- Drop feed. Ideal for quilting and free hand embroidery.
- Pfaff's rotary hook action, front loading.
- LED lighting for better colour matching.
- Large accessory storage area, swings or can be removed to be able to use the long, extra slim free arm.
- Hard durable plastic cover and storage for foot control and accessories.
- At the heart of every Pfaff Select there is a rugged, yet light weight Aluminium body.
Standard Accessories: Buttonhole foot, Zipper foot, Zig-Zag foot, Overlock foot, Blind Hem foot, Quilting Guide, Seam ripper, Screw driver, Set of needles, 4 x Bobbins, Lint brush, 2 x Spool holders, Twin needle spool pin, Hard protective cover, Instruction manual, 2 Speed foot control.
|Model Number||Select 3.2|
|Size||H39 x W31 x D15 cm|
|Variable Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Access||Front Loading|
|Transparent bobbin cover Bobbin Cover||No|
|Hard Carrying or Storage Cover||Yes|
|Automatically Tensions Thread||Yes|
|Thread End Cutting||Manual|
|Number of Stitch Selections||27|
|Popular Stitch Functions||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Stretch Blind Hem, Rolled Hem, Straight Stretch, Overlock Stretch, Ric Rac, Honeycomb, Herringbone, Gathering, Applique, Sew-On Buttons, Plus decorative patterns|
|Variety of Buttonholes||1|
|Maximum Speed Limit Adjustment||No|
|Needle Up/Down Function||No|
|Integrated Dual Feed System||Yes|
|Integrated Fabric Feed Lowering||Yes|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|